Thursday, February 11, 2016

ATL!!!! Bitches

'So we are now re in Atlanta for like 10 minutes ant then off we go over the rainbow you silly faggots to see the evil witch Lola for some Botox or what ever bitcheds because yes like Carly Simon said your s0 vain, yes I am vain and I really don't care what people think of me, because the people that matter know me and love me for me and I don't care what anyone else thinks..  I am a person that will commit to you and what you believe in but if you lie to me I will fucking gut you like a fish because ou used my kindness or weakness. What's a broken heart?  It ain't no big deal I'll just all. Over again . Because someday will all be together yes this is word from. Amuck. Crazy lunatic who can't put things in order. So if you can't udererstand then stop and leave you fucking dumb twat. Because to know me is to love me and most of you can't handle me because obviously your stupid so leave my oxygen so  I can live a little bit longerr.  
This is my RBF or blue steel wha t ever you wanna call it. People can throw their words shaper then a knife. It and leve me Cole in anther house on fire. Fuck it you people think you know me butt you don't nor will you ever because I choose to let in my heart to know the real me. So if you think you know me you reall are a stupid twat sucker because it took years to build my wall and there's no way that you can penetrate these barriers like my ass lol. 
All is fair in love  loves a crazy game to people vow to stay in lov as one they say. But all is change time the fuuture known can see. The road tou leave behind, a ahead lies mystery   That all is air in lol love I had to go away 
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment