Sunday, March 22, 2015

I bet somebody gonna eventually say this about my blog but frack you it's mine to tell

This is people will say when they finally realize omg Kennys writing a blog and he may spilled thing that people don't know about me, oh I hate that bitch, and I be like just emptying all this data in my head so I can try and think. So get over it, you shouldn't have done whatever I might tell or not tell just wait your turn if I even get to you not everyone is really that important to me or even matters but I can say there will be dirt about some people that I used to know in a little city call providence mostly good things but I got some bad things to say like en vogue said free your mind and the rest will follow!!!!!


If I wait for just a second more nor I forget what I came here for. My head was full of things to say, but as I open my lips all the words slip away. Oh no and anyway, I can't believe you want to turn the page. And move your life into another stage. You can change the chapter, you can change the book, but the story remains the same if you take a look. For the time we've had I don't wanna be a page in your diary. For the good and bad I don't want to be a page in your diary babe. For the happy the sad I don't want to be another page in your diary. 


Perhaps if I'd held you I could win again. I could take your hands we talking maybe then. That look in your eyes, I always recognize would tell me everything is gonna be fine, your gonna be mine for a long time. For the time we've had I don't wanna be a page in your diary. For the good and bad I don't wanna to be a page in your diary babe. For the happy the sad I don't wanna be another page in your diary. For the happy the sad I don't wanna be just just another page in your HIStory!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment