Sunday, March 22, 2015

What I did for?

Well right now I'm just sitting on a plane at least 38000 ft and I'm just gonna talk about shit that I feel I wanna tell you. So I'll tell you how some of you don't realize that I never consider myself fully homosexual, I've been with women, but there was one that was very special to me always and will always still be that one. We had great chemistry, we've met a sleep away camp we both was working at one in lake como pa and she was from the United Kingdom so we had hit it off very well in fact we were inseparable that whole summer. We had the same days off, Sally was the most beautiful girl in the world to me, she was my one true female lover that still can take my breathe away. I do miss her, and I hope to see her when I go to England in 2016 for my 50th birthday. So back to us it was one of the best times of my life, she worked with the horses so we would go out for picnics in a nice secluded area and just bask in he glow of happiness. She taught me how to ride a horse and wow the sheer power of them is incredible they are a magnificent beauty. I being foolish said to her I wanna but the horse that we use to ride and she said your silly where you gonna put it when you get home, silly me she was right be axis I lived in Newark New Jersey and in the project too boot. So that didn't happened but we have something else that's special to us just like the horse was special. Funny as I'm typing all this goo goo gaga one of our favorite song is on my phone playing I'm gonna try to keep up and put in on here, and maybe you can understand our love: 

Finders not keepers and all that's just left is just reminders love in pieces but every dust are just memories that linger so long a heartache that keeps hanging on just wondering were it all went wrong and whether I can start on you oh but I could never miss you more than I do loving you like this so I could never miss more then I do loving you like this so I could never miss you more then I do. 

Beggars can't be choosers and I've had my share of backing nothing but losers. But if I search the whole world over from coast to coast your the one that I need the most if I comb this land from coast to coast who would take the place of you but I could never miss you more then I do loving you like this so I could never miss you more then I do more then I do baby loving you like this so I could never miss you more then I dd I could have love you any better I could have love you anymore because I spend each and every second each and every hour hoping you'll be at my door loving you like this so I could never miss you more then I do more then I do baby loving you like this so I could never miss you more then I do. What a fabulous song by lulu thanks for the memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment